What can I do for you?
I’ve a 10+ years experience in software and IT, my favourite topic is always been distributed systems, with particular emphasis on backend services and integration components.
I love the solutioning process, I do enjoy tackling problems in order to find solutions.
I’m curious and I’m a quick learner, I like keeping up to date with IT trends and generally I love learning new and smart ways of doing things, so study is still an important part of my daily routine.
I’ve good interpersonal skills, which allowed me to be successfully deployed as a support figure to smooth and help the interaction of IT with other Enterprise Departments.
My soft skills combined with my technical background and my business process awareness have made me helpful both inside and outside the pure IT domain.
- Good communication skills and ability to understand clearly both Business and IT points of view, needs, languages and peculiarities;
- Strong problem solving attitude, oriented to goal achievement;
- Commitment, ownership and teamplay.
Over the years I’ve gathered hands on experience with different technologies:
- Many programming languages (Python, Java, Php, C, Objective C), databases (MySql/- MariaDB, PostgreSql, Microsoft Sql Server, SQLite) and technology stacks;
- Object Oriented Programming, Design patterns, Service Oriented Architecture, REST API, Webservices, Microservices, Containers;
- Cloud technology mainly in the AWS ecosystem (but I can account some experience with GCP and Heroku too);
- Enterprise Architecture, Requirements Engineering, Technical Project Management, Business Process Management & Process Mining, Data Analysis and statistical modeling of business processes.
- 2014-2016 University of Florence - Master of Science in Computer Science - 110/110 cum laude
- Thesis: Distributed Ledger Technology: Blockchain beyond payment systems
- 2002-2007 University of Florence - Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - 100/110
- Thesis: Analysis and development of an artificial Chess player
- AgilePM (ver. 2014) Practitioner (2020)
- Certified Business Process Associate CBPA (2020)
- DevOps Foundation (2018)
- AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate Level (2018)
- Leveraging Unstructured Data with Cloud DataProc on Google Cloud Platform (2018)
- Google Cloud Platform Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals (2018)
- Certified Business Process Associate CBPA (2017)
- Cobit 5 Foundation (2017)
- AgilePM (ver. 2014) Foundation (2016)
- Prince2 Foundation (2016)